Adventures Beyond the Classroom
School trips at Godstowe are an integral and very important aspect of both our academic and personal development programme. Trips and visits provide fantastic opportunities for personal and social education outside of the classroom and they are also great fun!
After the restrictions of Covid-19, we are taking the opportunity to review our Activity Days and Residential Trips, enabling us to improve upon the already exciting outings that our girls are able to experience. Some of our trips are designed to link with classroom work, expanding each girls’ knowledge, understanding and skills through a range of practical and cultural experiences.
Here are some examples of our trips for Activity Days:
- The Natural History Museum
- Highclere Castle
- Tower of London
- College Lake Environment Centre
- Hazard Alley, The National Gallery
- Field trip to the New Forest
- Warwick Castle
- Houses of Parliament
- London Theatreland and many, many others.
Here are some examples of our residential trips:
- USA Lacrosse Tour
- Various Outdoor Activity and Challenge adventures
- Cranedale Science and Geography trip takes place every year, for the Year 7 girls.
- Ski Trips
- Music Tour to Italy