Godstowe fees include an extended School day until 6.30pm with 50 Enrichment Curriculum activities per week (Years 3 to 8) and Lodge Care Club until 5.25pm (Nursery to Year 2)
Nursery and Lodge Pre-Prep fees include a morning snack, two-course cooked lunch, Care Club, termly Activities Day, stationery, and books. In addition, Lodge Pre-Prep fees include the after school ‘Enrichment Curriculum’ (including a drink and a snack), except where the Enrichment Curriculum activities involve external instructors, in which case an additional charge is made.
Main School fees include a morning snack, three-course cooked lunch, supervised prep, termly Activities Day, stationery and books, and the Enrichment Curriculum, except where the Enrichment Curriculum activities involve external instructors, in which case an additional charge is made.
School Fees for 2023-24
Scale of Fees
|Nursery (age 3-4)||5 Sessions (minimum; available first term only)||£435 per session per term|
|Lodge Pre-Prep||(Reception to Year 2)||£4,500 per term|
|Main School||(Years 3 to 8)||£6,995 per term|
|Boarders' Supplement||£3,500 per term|
|Overnight stay||(up to 3 nights per week)||£70 per night|
*We are happy to accept Tax Free Childcare vouchers for after school activities but are not part of the Government's scheme providing up to 30 hours of free childcare or early education.
|Multiple Child||Second Child||5%|
|Fourth and subsequent children||15%|
|Other Discounts||HM Forces Bursary||Contact Admissions for details|
Fees for Extra Lessons
|Learning Support||Learning Support Lessons||£63 per session|
|English as a Second Language||£63 per session|
|All other languages||£63 per session|
|Music||Music Lessons||Price on asking*|
*The Director of Music holds the details of music teachers approved by the school. Parents should contact the appropriate teacher directly to make their own arrangements, including payment.
Breakfast Club (Day Pupils)
|Breakfast||Lodge and Nursery Breakfast Club|
(including care from 7.30am plus a choice of breakfast)
|£7.50 per day|
|Main School Breakfast Club|
(including care from 7.30am and a choice of breakfast)
|£6 per day|
- A registration fee of £110, which is non-refundable, is payable when a child is registered for entry to the School. A deposit of £1500 is required on acceptance of a day place at the School. A deposit of £3000 is required on acceptance of a boarding place at the School. The School reserves the right to charge an additional deposit of £1,500 to parents (including UK nationals) who reside overseas. For the circumstances in which the deposit is refunded please see the School's terms and conditions.
- A Visa Sponsorship charge of £750 per year is payable by non-British passport holders who require visa sponsorship under the new Child Student Route.
- Boarding and Tuition fees are charged in advance. School Fees Insurance, Healthcare and Standing Order Surcharges are also billed in advance. In some circumstances (usually only major trips) parents are invited to pay some of the costs in advance.
All other costs are charged in arrears.
- The account must be paid before the start of each term. The School operates a direct debit payment scheme and parents should contact the Financial Administration Office for further details.
- A surcharge is applied in respect of late payment in accordance with Godstowe School terms and conditions.
- A full term's notice is required before leaving or when withdrawing from an accepted place. One term's fees are payable in lieu of such notice.
- A nominal charge may be applied for Enrichment Curriculum activities, (inc. Ballet, Horse Riding and Tennis Coaching, etc) where an external instructor is required. Please contact the school for further information.